About FabtacNow NEW and IMPROVED!
For nearly two decades Fabtac has been the leader in adhesive stencil material. With new owners, Fabtac will now be available to the market in a larger and improved format. Fabtac is available in two roll sizes, 28 1/2 inches wide x 10 yards long and 28 1/2 inches wide x 25 yards long. Fabtac is for use with pinch wheel vinyl cutters only.
Previously, Fabtac was a white stencil with a brown backing. The new Fabtac is comprised of a beige stencil material with a white backing.
- Use a quality “High Tac” application tape such as R Tape Conform 4075 RLA or its’ equivalent.
- Use 100% Acrylic Latex House Paint, exterior mid gloss or Latex enamel high gloss
- Only use top named paint brands
- Pre-mixed colors work the best
- Do not use OLD paint
- If bleeding occurs, use paint from Step 4 to touch up the edges with a fine point artisan brush
- Fabtac is for use on woven fabrics
- Don’t let your stencil sit in a high humidity environment for an extended period of time
- Fabtac Stencil is for use for pinch wheel vinyl cutters only.
- Never leave Fabtac in the cutting machine after you’re done. Always rewind the roll, wrap it tightly in cling wrap and store in a cool, dry place.
Never back fold Fabtac on itself.