We are still operating and shipping out orders at this time. Please check back for any further updates regarding the COVID-19 crisis.
Fabtac is a one time use disposable adhesive backed product used to create stencils for graphics on woven fabrics.
Fabtac adheres aggressively to woven fabrics but is easily removed with no residue left behind. Just follow our easy six step process for professional grade graphics.
The examples below demonstrate how Fabtac works with various fonts enabling eye catching graphics that can be applied with ease.
Font: Arial Black
Purchase Fabtac Now
Fabtac is available in two roll sizes, 28 1/2 inches wide x 10 yards long and 28 1/2 inches wide x 25 yards long. In order to meet demand for the launch of the new and improved Fabtac we have full stock of 10 yard rolls. Get yours today before they sell out!
- Use a quality “High Tac” application tape such as R Tape Conform 4075 RLA or its’ equivalent.
- Use 100% Acrylic Latex House Paint, exterior mid gloss or Latex enamel high gloss
- Only use top named paint brands
- Pre-mixed colors work the best
- Do not use OLD paint
- If bleeding occurs, use paint from Step 4 to touch up the edges with a fine point artisan brush
- Fabtac is for use on woven fabrics
- Don’t let your stencil sit in a high humidity environment for an extended period of time
- Fabtac Stencil is for use for pinch wheel vinyl cutters only.
- Never leave Fabtac in the cutting machine after you’re done. Always rewind the roll, wrap it tightly in cling wrap and store in a cool, dry place.
- When applying Fabtac to fabric already mounted on an awning frame, be sure to support the fabric with something solid behind it (like Masonite for example) or the Fabtac will not adhere correctly.
- Please remember the adhesive stencil is the brown side, the “release liner” is the white side. There is NO ADHESIVE on the release liner.
Never back fold Fabtac on itself.
Fabtac is approved for use on: